Performance Automation Series; brass body with 316 stainless steel ball and stem ball valve. Seats are glass reinforced P.T.F.E. (Teflon®), Stem Seal EPDM. Pipe connections are NPT (National Pipe Taper) female screwed end. Temperature Range -50°F to 450°F (-45.5°C to (121.1°C). Valve Body Pressure Rating 1,000 psi C.W.P. (Cold Working Pressure) Maximum Pressure Differential 400 psi C.W.P. – also see Differential Pressure Temperature Chart). WARNING: Attention California Product Users: Brass raw material used to produce this valve contains a small percentage of lead. Cancer or Reproductive Harm. See California Proposition 65 for details at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Also see Product Specifications which can be found at www.geminivalve.com Products are marketed per Gemini Valve Standard Terms & Conditions. All Gemini Valve Products MADE IN USA.
Valve is operated by Spring-Return (Air to Open / Spring to Close) Pneumatic Actuator which operates on 60-125 psi air supply with an cycle (index) time of 1/2 to 1 second depending on model and load. Temperature Rating -20°F to 350°F (-28.8°C to 176.6°C). Air connection is NAMUR / (2) 1/8” NPT female ports to enable direct NAMUR or remote solenoid valve piloting. Actuator body aluminum with Teflon® impregnated hard anodized surfaces. Hardware 300 Series Stainless Steel. Permanently lubricated – maintenance free. Visual Open / Close indicator.
The pneumatic actuator is piloted by our three-way direct mount NAMUR solenoid valve. Air connection is 1/8” NPT female. Air supply 60-125 psi. Coil voltage is 24VAC class F; continuous duty, 5 watts. Electrical connection DIN X Conduit; 1/2". Protection IP65 dust tight / water resistant.
Pneumatic Actuator is equipped with Limit Switch which provides means to display valve position remotely or to interconnect the valve with associated equipment such as pumps or other valves. The Limit Switch utilizes two mechanical S.P.D.T. (Single-Pole, Double-Throw) micro switches which respond to actuators’ fully open or fully closed position by mean of a cam fitted to the actuator top shaft. The Limit Switch is totally enclosed and may be used in applications where a dust tight or weathertight enclosure is required as well as in those locations where general purpose enclosures will serve. The housing. like our pneumatic actuators, is 6061-T6 aluminum with Teflon impregnated hard-anodized surfaces. Rated at 10 amp. 250VAC maximum; 1/2 amp. 125VDC; 1/4 amp. 250VDC; 5 amp. 125VAC lamp load. (Each pole must be the same polarity to utilize these ratings). Internal Terminal Strip with Screw-Clamp Connectors. Each of the S.P.D.T. Switches is Readily Adjustable. Designed to Meet the requirements of NEMA 1 (General Purpose); NEMA 4 (Watertight & Dust tight); NEMA 7 (Hazardous Locations, Class I Groups B, C, & D); NEMA 9 (Hazardous Locations, Class II, Groups E, F, & G); NEMA 12 (Oil tight and Drip tight); and NEMA 13 (Oil tight and Dust tight). UL® Listed as Industrial Control Equipment for use in Hazardous Locations, Class I, Groups B, C, & D and Class II, Groups E, F, & G.
- Valve TypeTwo-Way, On / Off
- Valve StyleTwo-Piece Body - Standard Port
- Valve Connection Size3/4" NPT female
- Valve Port Size0.62
- Valve Body MaterialBrass
- Valve Ball & Stem Material316 Stainless Steel / 17-4 SS
- Valve Seal MaterialP.T.F.E. (Glass Filled Reinforced Teflon®) / EPDM
- Valve Temperature Range-50°F to 250°F (-45.5°C to 121.1°C)
- Valve Pressure Rating1,000 PSI C.W.P. (Cold Working Pressure), Saturated Steam 150 PSI
- Valve Vacuum Rating20 Micron
- Valve OperatorActuator
- Valve Operator TypeSpring-Return Normally Closed 60-125 PSI
- Actuator EnclosureAluminum with Teflon® Impregnated Hard Anodized Surfaces / Trim 300 Series Stainless
- Actuator Temperature Range-20°F to 350®F (-28.8°C to 176.6°C)
- Actuator Duty Cycle100%
- Actuator Cycle Time1/2 to 1 second / model - load dependent
- Solenoid Voltage – Electrical Connection24VAC - DIN X Conduit; 1/2"
- Integral Pilot / Solenoid ValveNAMUR Three-Way
- Actuator Supply ConnectionNAMUR / (2) 1/8" NPT female
- Limit SwitchLS-1