General Industrial Series two piece standard port brass bar stock body with 316 stainless steel ball and stem ball valve. Seats and Stem Seal are glass reinforced P.T.F.E. (Teflon®). Pipe connections are NPT (National Pipe Taper) female screwed end. Temperature Range -50°F to 450°F (-45.5°C to (232.2°C). Valve Body Pressure Rating 720 psi C.W.P. (Cold Working Pressure), Maximum Pressure Differential 400 psi – also see Differential Pressure Temperature Chart), Saturated Steam 150 PSI and a vacuum rating of 20 Microns. Self-compensating stem seal design. WARNING: Attention California Product Users: Brass raw materials used to produce this valve contains a small percentage of lead. Cancer or Reproductive Harm. See California Proposition 65 for details at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Also see Product Specifications which can be found at www.geminivalve.com Products are marketed per Gemini Valve Standard Terms & Conditions. All Gemini Valve Products MADE IN USA.
Valve operator is manual Lever style handle with vinyl grip secured with locking stem nut.
- Valve TypeTwo-Way, On / Off
- Valve StyleTwo-Piece Body - Standard Port
- Valve Connection Size3/8" NPT female
- Valve Port Size0.36
- Valve Body MaterialBrass
- Valve Ball & Stem Material316 Stainless Steel
- Valve Seal MaterialP.T.F.E. (Glass Filled Reinforced Teflon®)
- Valve Temperature Range-50°F to 450°F (-45.5°C to 232.2°C)
- Valve Pressure Rating720 PSI C.W.P. (Cold Working Pressure), Saturated Steam 150 PSI
- Valve Vacuum Rating20 Micron
- Valve OperatorManual
- Valve Operator TypeLever Handle
- Limit SwitchNone